REFLECTOR: Andy Millin makes the news!!!

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 10:58:28 CDT 2005

Yes Ronnie,

That was me.  I am grateful for their help.  The tower has become a
necessity and canceling it less than two weeks before the even was just
downright rude.  Especially since I had requested it six months before the
event and it has been approved for over four months.  The local controllers
were great.  They fought hard to keep it open.  It was someone in the FAA
Legal department that had tried to close it down.

Anyway, we do have a fly-in this Saturday.  I would dearly love to see a
Velocity or two fly-in.  If you do, please come to the Young Eagles tent and
ask for me.  I might try to mooch a ride!

www.WestMichiganFlyIn.com

Thanks,

Andy