REFLECTOR: Lightweight headsets

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sun Jun 19 22:13:10 CDT 2005

My SO has the Panthers, and has had to have them refit a couple of times.  Her
problem, though rare, is that she has really mobile ears, she can (and does)
wiggle them quite a bit, particulary when she smiles, so he had to go to a ear
doctor to get the molds set really deeply in her ear canal.  She likes them
pretty well, though.

Brett

www.pantherelectronics.com/dual_headset.html<http://www.pantherelectronics.com/dual_headset.html>