REFLECTOR: Painting

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 19 15:49:36 CDT 2005

  I was going to fly first in primer, and do final paint later; but I'm finding that airports here in CA not allowing painting in the hangars due to volitiles polluting the air (or I suppose also the risk of "drift" from on hangar to another).  So now I'm giving serious consideration to painting while still in my shop. Also seems desirable to paint before assembling all the parts rather than disassembling again to paint.

  Al

  And it is tough to shut down the flying machine for several weeks after you have been flying it for a couple or more years!!!

  Ronnie