REFLECTOR: Builder's Insurance

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:54:14 CDT 2005

Brett,
I'll re-check on all this an open a policy soon.  The pic thing came when I
asked about how increasing kit value would be covered.  I am building full
time and with Malcolm Collier who has done dozens of velocity--including a
large part of the Orange one in the  article that was just circulated.  When
I asked those questions the USAA person said likely the trigger points and
higher insured value would/could be done w/ pictures.
Terry