REFLECTOR: Bus, Battery & Back Order

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sat Jun 18 08:03:45 CDT 2005

I've got the B&C main and standby alternators, and they are set up like this:

* The main regulator is set to charge 1t 14.4 (60A max)
* Stand-by Alt takes load at 13V (20A max)
* "Stand-by Alt running" lamp illuminates when current is sensed on it's B lead
(this is the shed load lamp)
* Low Voltage light flashes at 12.5V

Brett