REFLECTOR: Bus, Battery & Back Order

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:31:35 CDT 2005

Al,
Thanks for the panel pic.  Can I ask you if you have a hot batt bus as well
as an essential bus and a main bus?  Could you tell me your decisions on
what went to hot and ess bus'es?  In the event of alternator failure will
you be doing manual depowering (at the unit) anywhere?  I get the theory
fine.  Seems for me the devil is in the details.

If you have time, I'd be happy to hear you explain that panel layout.  Looks
real nice.
Terry