REFLECTOR: Leveling the plane

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 03:22:41 CDT 2005

The design is the same but the cross member is now
metal. No line level attached - you place your own
level on the metal cross member. I decided there was
too much work riding on the accuracy of my old
incidence gauges not to have a double check so I
ordered a new set. FWIW, my badly warped '98 wood
incidence gauges with the low budget line levels were
dead on with the new ones.

Pat