REFLECTOR: Leveling the plane

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Jun 15 23:01:49 CDT 2005

Newer-style incidence gauges?  This is the first I have heard of them!  I
got my kit in '99 and got the 1/4" plywood with a plastic line level
hot-glued to it.  Of course, the line level has fallen off, so I just set a
torpedo level on the flat side.  Is there something significantly better
available?

Keith