REFLECTOR: Leveling the plane

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:40:07 CDT 2005

Jim,
In the belief that the firewall is 90 degrees to level, then use your
firewall and a digital level...shim the nose until you get 90 degrees to
read on the level held up& down against the firewall. That incidence
(sp?) wing jig does look goofy, but it works as a eye ball if that's all
you have to go on.  Big thing, I believe, is to invest in a digital
level for considerably more precise readings.
Terry