REFLECTOR: I don't know this aircraft

Velocity_AZ velocity_AZ at cox.net
Mon Jun 13 16:59:15 CDT 2005

Jack,

Thanks, but my part in yesterdays event was insignificant to the other
forces at work - I still cannot believe how lucky I was to have the wash, be
able to make it there, no power lines, no other obstructions, headwind, etc.
etc.  This event makes me think about how small (but necessary) good
piloting skills are for a safe landing compared to the other required
variables.

Paint job totally intact.

Regards,

Kevin