REFLECTOR: PWM Controller

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 08:36:27 CDT 2005

Scott,

 I am using a transistorized DC Motor controller for my fan speed. It is the
SCR type.

I talked to the manufacturer of mine, and they said that there is no RF
interference from the controller. There might be some from the fan motor itself
they warned.

Just to be safe(er), I wired the switch/pot to the unit using shielded wire.

Since I still have my panel out for final wiring, I haven't been able to test
the RF on my installation. I'll let you know when it is done.

I bought my controller from www.winland.com

They were very helpful. They removed the board mounted pot for me and
provided tabs for my own remote mounted one.

Hope this helps.   Kurt