REFLECTOR: Engine mount for sale

Dale Alexander Dalexan48 at dslextreme.com
Wed Jun 8 23:48:13 CDT 2005

Isn't that the way of things. I tried to sell either a silver powder painted
or white powder painted (your choice) for a Lycoming 360 in Velocity Views a
few months ago. No takers. I still have them and would be willing to part
with either of them for $200.00. They are both brand new and have never had
an engine hung on them.

Dale Alexander
dalexan48 at dslextreme.com