REFLECTOR: Video of NOSE GEAR DOOR DO-HICKEY

Tom & Mo Falls thefalls at athenet.net
Wed Jun 8 20:48:42 CDT 2005

Dave and All,

Thanks for all the comments. I'm pleased that after 1 year of monitoring
tvbf and getting a few questions in here and there I am finally able to
contribute.

As for the NG Door do-hickey, I think I'll sit back and wait on results from
the one flying and the one at the factory before deciding on spring or UHMW
roller.

Regards,
Tom Falls