REFLECTOR: Accident at Venice Airport FL.

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Wed Jun 8 08:43:10 CDT 2005

Ditto, I'm very glad you're OK, and it sounds like you did a nice job to get it
onto grass under those conditions.

Not to be insensitive, but I'm always interested in pictures after an incident
to reinforce to myself how strong these things really are, so if you wouldn't
mind sharing, I know I'd really appreciate your posting a couple on tvbf.org
(if you have any).

Brett