REFLECTOR: WSI Weather with MX-20

PVTPIL8 at aol.com PVTPIL8 at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 16:29:07 CDT 2005

Spike,
 I have the AV100 in my XL-RG full pack with TFR and love it. I mght  go to
the ussage pack next year. The subscription is a little pricey but it  works
very well.  It is nice to see the weather even if it is about 5 min  old.  With
TFR being what they are I also have that option and the overlay  of that is
very nice.
I do not have a ground plane antenna and have had no problems.  I have  the
antenna mounted under the nose cover.  PS my plane is done in a pearl  essence
white and have had no problem with reception even through the  pearl.
If you have any more questions let me know
Steve Bryk
N787SB
XL-RG