REFLECTOR: WSI Weather with MX-20

Spike Duncan sduncanjr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 23:59:05 CDT 2005

To Bob Wood. Scott Baker says you have the WSI weather service connected to an MX-20. Can you give me an update of what you think of this combination? Do you have the AV100 system package? What subscription service package? Also, do you have a ground plane on the system antenna?

Comments from others on either WSI In-Flight Weather or XM WX Satellite Weather using the MX-20 for display are also welcome. I have the UPS/Garmin AT stack and am close to first flight.

Thanks for any info you have.

>From one of the Reflector lurkers.

Spike Duncan

XL-RG, IO-540, 300 hp