REFLECTOR: Video of NOSE GEAR DOOR DO-HICKEY

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 1 17:38:34 CDT 2005

Thanks for your thoughts on this Dave!  ...am left wondering what the
factory "take" would be on this as it certainly embodies the KISS (...keep
it simple...) principle and in doing so would appear to reduce parts count,
kit cost, wieght, potential failure points, build time, and areas requiring
adjustment. There...did  I cover em all?

What does the factory say Scott Baker?

Greg in Sydney.