REFLECTOR: Re: Vacuum system

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Wed Jun 1 17:04:04 CDT 2005

I used the type of air hose that is used on semi-trucks, it's hard
plastic and measured by the OD.  I think mine is 5/8".  It can be found
at a truck repair business, Eastman is one brand of hose.  Actually, I
used Stratoflex for the short run from the vacuum pump to the standby
vacuum valve and the plastic stuff from there to the regulator up
front.

Dave Scharfenberg