REFLECTOR: Main Gear wheel well

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 01:34:05 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm working on the strakes - gear well of a XL/RG. Looking at the manual I
think the 1/4 " foam will be plenty of clearance for the main gear leg and
well... It calls for 1/2 foam for clearance around the tire...do you the
collective,  that have "been there and done that" think this is enough  clearance to
build in for the main gear tires?

I remember reading about different size tires and problems some have
experienced... I have the  6 ply Condors the Factory supplied as the tire  upgrade in
2000. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in  advance for
all your help.

Larry Lambert