REFLECTOR: SEARCH

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 22 17:15:26 CDT 2005

Anytime, Larry!

Nope, not going to make Oshkosh this year.  I painted my last pieces today, and it will take several days to get it all back together.  Then test flights without VG's.  I have a feeling that they will need to go back on.  I'm on a short (3000') runway.

Y'all have a ball.  Let us know what you see up there.  Take lots of pictures and post them!!!

Ronnie