REFLECTOR: Velocity XLRG Kit For Sale - Ready For Engine / Systems

Lacy Thompson Jr lacy at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 22 08:06:34 CDT 2005

http://www.LTSound.com/Velocity/Velocity.htm

Pics and Excel Spread Sheet of Expenditures on Page.

Professionally Built (90%+) By Malcolm Collier - Hangar 18

4 Blade Reverse Thrust MT Prop with Governor and Reverse Kit
for Continental IO-550 Engine.

EFIS One Dual Display and AutoPilot
Toe Break Kit
NO ENGINE!
Continental IO-550 Engine Install Kit

Has B&K Dual Electric Parts and vacuum pump alternator

for dual battery, dual alternator configuration.

If I haven't received suitable offer on complete kit

by September 30, I will consider parting out kit.

I probably would make out better dollar wise that

way, but more people to deal with.

email lacy at ltsound.com or call (770)482-9279
9am -  9pm EST.

    Those going to Oshkosh might pass the info

along if they know of interested parties.

   Thanks!

   Lacy Thompson, Jr.