REFLECTOR: Operation Glassovercast

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 22 10:26:10 CDT 2005

Just an update for you guys. The Operation Overcast has had a few
major changes but the arrival time has been moved up to 1230 hrs
local OSH. Seems the arrival of space ship one later has to have a
sterile airspace for safety etc. Go figure someone thought 100
canardian's flying around might be a hazard. Actually Frank Pullano
and others are doing a great job to make sure this is a very safe
operation. the take off point has been moved from Madison (MSN) to
Fond du Lac (FDL) in order to have enough time for the briefings and
meet the early arrival requirement.
We now have 9 Velocities. Still could use more. If you are planning
at being in OSH on Monday just hop on down to FDL and make the mass
arrival