REFLECTOR: Transporting Canard AC ...

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 00:36:45 CDT 2005

Jim,

Dan is the guy you've heard of - he has a customized
enclosed 5th wheel trailer that can legally haul a
Velo fuselage with the CS spar installed (positioned
at about a 60* bank angle) across the country. If yo
pay him enough money, he'll even haul it back and
forth a few times - don't ask me how I know...

Pat