REFLECTOR: Vortilions and/or VG's?

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Jul 19 16:16:45 CDT 2005

Jim, I buy your story about the vertilions and VGs performing different
functions.  Though I believe/think that I recall a posting by SBaker, or
someone of that ilk, that indicated if the VGs were used, the vertilions
were less essential.  Doubtlessly, the vertilions and lower winglets
have coincident function.

Chuck