REFLECTOR: Operation Glassovercast

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 18 10:44:38 CDT 2005

We are now up to 8 Velocities that have registered for the Operation
Glass Overcast. With 88 total canard aircraft. what a gaggle this
will be. A few more Velocities would be great and maybe we could even
hit the 100 airplane mark. I don't know but this may be the largest
fly=in in OSH history. it is already bigger than both the Mooney and
Bonanza combineed( maybe). Besides all the spam cans in the world
won't look as pretty as all this glass, http://www.glassovercast.com
Check out the web site if you have not, it is pretty cool.
--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director