REFLECTOR: Firewall

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sat Jul 9 23:04:55 CDT 2005

Velocity provides 1/8" Fiberfrax (96" of 24" wide) and 0.016" SS (36" x 60"
for an XL). Give Natalie a call!

I installed the fiberfrax with a small number of large-head 1/8" pop rivets
(Ace Hardware), and installed the SS sheet over it with steel 1/8" pop
rivets.  Then I caulked all the edges with Firestop Caulk (the 2-hour 3M
stuff from the electrical department at Home Depot).

Keith Hallsten

  _____