REFLECTOR: Canard Cover and cowl attachment system

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri Jul 8 10:26:37 CDT 2005

Hey Chuck-
 Great pictures/idea with the hinges- thanks for them- will do the same
on my cowl- one semi-related question- seems like the ducts from your
top NACAs are mounted directly to the firewall- assume that they are
mounted directly to the engine also- is there some sort of flex duct in
between? I don't have exactly that setup with my Subaru, but I am
ducting the right side NACA to my turbo intercooler, which mounts
directly to the engine, and needed some sort of flex connection to the
NACA.

Hope you enjoy Arlington!

Alex