REFLECTOR: Canard Cover and cowl attachment system

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jul 7 15:43:09 CDT 2005

It sounds like a few folks have a slot on the fuselage for the cowl edge
to fit into.  And then they attach the cowl flanges to the wings.

Lots of hours on this method?  No indication the cowl is moving around
even though its not firmly attached to the fuselage?

This is sounding better and better.  And not a big job either.

thanks,

Scott