REFLECTOR: Canard Cover and cowl attachment system

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jul 7 10:09:27 CDT 2005

Andy,

Right you are, unfortunately my blind nuts are 8-32s, so I'll have to drill all the rivets and replace them with new nuts.  Yes, I did buy a fistful of the 10-32 x 3/4" just in case I decide to change out the nuts, which I will eventually do.  They are nice screws, as screws go, though I admit I'm not a connoisseur!

Chuck