REFLECTOR: Canard Cover and cowl attachment system

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jul 7 10:01:54 CDT 2005

I understand..   But its not the physical part of picking up the canard,
thats a fairly easy  task, even for one person.

Its all the disconnecting, unbolting and stuff.  And then putting it
back on, bolts in connecting everything up.  I was doing 10 times as
much work getting the canard off and on than I was doing on the real job
behind the panel.

You'll see.. :-)

Scott