REFLECTOR: leak detection

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Sun Jan 23 12:06:04 CST 2005

you can use a freon leak detector that you might be able to borrow from
somewhere- not the dye kit from AutoZone- but there is a very sensitive
"sniffer" that can detect trace amounts of the gas- which you would need to
introduce into the fuel system after it is drained out so that the gas can
make it's way into the sump system.