REFLECTOR: fast build elevators safety warning

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri Jan 21 21:25:59 CST 2005

Dmitry,

As Ronald Reagan used to say to Mikhail Gorbachev, "Trust but Verify."  I
think we have all found some items in our kits that needed some re-work or
replacement.  Velocity, Inc. has always come through promptly with an
appropriate correction, but we, the builders, are ultimately responsible for
the airworthiness of our airplanes!

Keith Hallsten, XLFG fast build (on a slow schedule)