REFLECTOR: Landing Light

steven-oakley at comcast.net steven-oakley at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 13:55:03 CST 2005

This is good advice, but beware, I learnt to fly at a very small (for 5000MSL) runway,  5300x40ft.

But the runway lights were installed in preparation of a planned upgrade that never happened, therefore the runway lights are 5300x100ft, at night you think you have a wider runway and more space for error, but need that landing light to make 100% sure you are straight down the middle.

Steve.