REFLECTOR: New Velocity Views

Bob Hassel bob at hassel-usa.com
Wed Jan 19 20:53:37 CST 2005

There is a simple and free solution to the problem. Download a utility
called PDF Creator at this link & then install:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

The current version the last time I looked was .8.  This is only a patch
update to the earlier version.  You'll need to download and install both.
When installed, this will create a new 'printer' on your system.  The
printer name will be called 'PDF Creator'.

Go to the web page and print.  Instead of using your default printer to
print to simply print to the 'PDF Creator' printer now installed on your
system.  This will allow you to save a pdf version of the web page (or
anything else).  Then print the saved pdf version.  This will break the web
page up into 17 pages of Velocity View that will print out quite nicely on
your printer.

Bob Hassel