REFLECTOR: New Velocity Views

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Jan 18 16:46:37 CST 2005

Scott,

Velocity is welcome to use any content, like pictures from the gallery, or
information here on the reflector as long as the content is attributed to
the author (if so denoted), and the source (the Reflector).

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single