REFLECTOR: Colour Velocity Views!

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 16:41:00 CST 2005

"Velocity Online" the Velocity Factory official newsletter is now online. Hope you enjoy it and we would love to get builder input for the next issue for the "Completion" and "Builders" Sections.

Follow the link from our Homepage
http://www.velocityaircraft.com/"Velocity Online" the Velocity Factory official newsletter is now online. Hope you enjoy it and we would love to get builder input for the next issue for the "Completion" and "Builders" Sections.