REFLECTOR: Off Topic - Internet problem

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Jan 14 00:00:10 CST 2005

I wouldn't think it would be susceptible at all as long as your aircraft is
not connected to the internet- although I suppose eventually hackers will
find a way to  corrupt the XM radio signals that bring some sat weather data
in, or even possibly the GPS signals to corrupt your avionics.........feds
would make that guy sorry though.