REFLECTOR: Off Topic - Internet problem

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 22:16:43 CST 2005

Alex,

I have SP2 loaded and can click on the links in e-mail.  They did install a
pop-up blocker in SP-2.  It is better than before, but still not perfect.
If the link doesn't work, then try holding down the shift key while clicking
on the link.  It will temporarily disable the pop-up blocker and it should
work.

Andy