REFLECTOR: Interesting Read on Deltahawk Activities - 2005

Gary Ciampa Gary.Ciampa at sas.com
Wed Jan 12 20:39:08 CST 2005

All,

I discovered the following comments on the Deltahawk Engines web site this evening, perhaps the comments are related to recent posts on TVBF:

"Velocity Testbed - Our DH160V4 powered Velocity will continue flight tests in 2005.  Testing will concentrate on high altitude performance, constant speed prop testing, aerial re-start abilities (already demonstrated up to 14,500 feet).  Accumulation of flight test hours will be accelerated by adding more test pilots."

http://www.deltahawkengines.com/status00.htm

Cheers,

Gary
N127DH