REFLECTOR: Aeroduct

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 20:21:04 CST 2005

John, this is not a direct answer but may be of use/interest...
I fabricated a similar (?) material by forcing High-temp silicon RTV (red) into a piece of denim-like cloth with a squeegee ...similar to wetting-out fiberglass with resin except the RTV is much more viscous.  I did both sides.  I used the cloth to make a cooling shroud for a Lyc XIO-320 in my Starduster.  I sewed Velcro onto the cured cloth.  It all turned out well.

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity    N199RS
Starduster  N666SK