REFLECTOR: OIL SEPARATOR

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Mon Jan 10 09:39:12 CST 2005

As a followup:

Info on oil breather  in 'Tony Bingelis on
Engines'  -  diagrams only on page 92-93

Apparently the RMJ-Aero separators are based on this design.

http://www.homebuilt.org/vendors/powerplants/rmj-aero/rmj-aero.html

Spruce also has them but at a markup from direct from RMJ

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http:www.rguerra.com/velocity/