REFLECTOR: Landing Light Replacement

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 9 13:54:42 CST 2005

What's wrong with "stealing" some of the "technology" from the EZ and
Cozy community.  The plans design incorporates a nicely done, easily
retractable easily fabricated landing light that is easily and simply
adjustable for approach and taxi depression angles.

But of course it /could/ be done with linear actuators and micropressors
and laser sensors ... Jim S.