REFLECTOR: N number

gattenby at gbronline.com gattenby at gbronline.com
Thu Jan 6 13:28:14 CST 2005

Has anyone had any luck with an online N number request?
I watched an N number for months, it was avalible for over 2
years.
then the day after I did the online request it was reserved
by a company called
AERO RECORDS & TITLE CO.  They are a company that
transfers titles and such as well as "helping reserve N
numbers"
Or at least that's what their web site said.
The FAA letter came today stating the number was
unavailable.
Does anybody know anything of "AERO RECORDS"
Do these people have a "nack" for requesting N numbers just
before someone else wants them,
Or are they scaming online requests?

Noel