REFLECTOR: TVBF Home Page

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Jan 6 09:30:26 CST 2005

I had a volunteer about six months ago to work on the front page.

I'm the scientific type with no (ar|au)tistic talent.

Seems like people have a hard time finding the signup link at the bottom of
the page and following directions.  Small wonder, I had a hard time finding
it too.

Any volunteers?

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single.