REFLECTOR: Landing Light Replacement

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Jan 5 15:46:07 CST 2005

Brett,

Thanks for the link.  I'd looked at those and they were certainly the right
size.  What I didn't find was a good description
of light output.  Without a doubt they pump out a lot of light, but I
decided to keep the extra $475 in my pocket and see how these other 110,000
candle power unit works.  If I'm disappointed, I'm only out $60.  It
wouldn't be the first mistake I've made.

Chuck

Not that you want to spend the money, and may have already bought, but
Xevision
does offer a 4 5/16" Xenon bulb, the one that we've installed (XV-36-SL).
http://www.aerovisions.com/hid/hid_aircraft_kits.html#conversionkits

Brett