REFLECTOR: MODIFICATIONS

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jan 5 09:30:54 CST 2005

Leading edge cuffs were a temporary fix Maher implemented right after the
first documented deep stall.

After much testing using a trailer and Big Orange with the weight shift
track, he changed the configuration of the main wing.

As far as I know Maher does not recommend using the Leading edge cuff, he
does recommend making the recommended changes to the main wing.  As I
understand it, only 10 to 20 early kits were effected, the rest shipped
with the change to the main wing.

Scott