REFLECTOR: MODIFICATIONS

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Jan 5 08:09:57 CST 2005

I am amazed at the quality and quantity of information on this mailing
list.  Does anyone know if there are other forums like this?  Maybe on
general aviation information or specific engines, etc?  I do not think I
could have progressed on my project without the information derived
here.

By the way ... the information about CG, Mass and momentum is
invaluable.  It may have gotten overly detailed but discussions like
this make Velocity pilots a breed apart from the rest.

By the way ... I have installed vortilons and aileron fences.  How do
you think these will help - if at all?

Tom Martino
N173EX

"WITHIN DAZE OF FLYING"