REFLECTOR: XL FG Profile

SlvEgl99 at aol.com SlvEgl99 at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 13:56:36 CST 2005

In a message dated 1/3/2005 11:36:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbujanda at dslextreme.com writes:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Constru
ction_files/XLFGProfile.pdf

When you get the builder's manual you will have factory provided  profiles.

I have an XL FG that I built in '01 and really like it. I have remade the
wheelpants as a resault of an incident which destroyed the old ones. I again
used the factory provided molded pants, but cut out about 2" in cross section
and made them smaller. May not have improved anything, but like the appearance
a  bit more than the fish shaped ones from the factory. They look like a
nuclear  submarine from a front view, and this may be the most aerodynamic shape
for  them, but I was not happy.

Bob Wood
XL FG
N658SE