REFLECTOR: oshkosh

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Feb 28 19:54:10 CST 2005

I have found housing through the Airventure website the last couple of times
I went to Oshkosh.  The first year I had my spousal unit, so we rented a
bedroom in a residence near the field - it worked great.  The second time I
was taking by 12-yr-old son, so we stayed in the dorms at Ripon College.
That was fine, too, but a different class of experience!
Keith Hallsten