REFLECTOR: LIGHTSPEED IGNITION PROBLEM

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 09:23:54 CST 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 5:04:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
davedent at comcast.net writes:

If you are using a four cylinder give Emag a call.  They have them  now for
the Lyc. 4 cyl. engines only for now.

I have had a Emag paid for, and on order since early  December.  Brad from
Emag called about four weeks ago and wanted  to know what my timing was, and if
I was using aircraft plugs, or auto as my  Emag was in the first run of Emags
now being made, and should be shipped in a  couple of weeks.  As of last week,
it had not arrived, so I called  Brad to see what was up.  He told me that
they were running the second run  of mags, and mine was in it and would be
completed in six weeks. I reminded  him that he had called me to get my specs four
weeks prior, and said it would be  a couple weeds.  He replied that he did not
know how I got that  impression (you said so Brad) but that was not the case.
 As I am not  really in a bind for it, it's is not a big deal.  However,  for
a start-up company not following through as promised,  taking and  using your
money for four months to fund other runs of products without shipping  yours
is a big deal.  Just something to keep an eye on.

TEC